profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
a refreshing hang-out

Today was a great day. My bff came home on Sunday, March 14. Sadly, she won't stay here for long coz' she's going back to Japan again after two weeks. So, without any hesitation, she spent most of her days with us, her friends. We went to the mall and she bought some "pasalubong"/souvenirs for her parents way back at Japan. I really missed her a lot and was really excited when she came back here. Well, it was a long but like I said, a great day indeed. I was with my bff and also Shiela, our common friend.

We're having a reunion this Friday by my ADDU friends along with my bff Roan. I hope it'll be a fun experience! Looking forward to it.

Ciao ~

Labels: ,



Wednesday, March 17, 2010 6:59 PM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers