profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
Maxima

Weeee. Had lots of fun today, though a friend of mine got really angry coz' basically skipped class today just to have an early vacation. Like, HELLO! this is getting too far already. I can't take it anymore. I need to act!

Well anyways -- On the brighter side of things. My friend had passes to this resort and we had lots of fun though we had some minor scratches at our legs but overall it was fun!



Great view, isn't it? See that slide over there? haha. Best experience I've ever had! I don't usually risk my safety but since this only comes once so why not try it? Darn it hurts when you go down the slide butt-first! haha. Yes, butt-first and the seawater went inside my nose!

Hope we will do this again ~

Labels:



Tuesday, February 2, 2010 9:42 PM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers