profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
what a wake-up call

I was having a good time sleeping when all of a sudden, I'm hearing a very distinctive sound.
oh God, yes, my neighbor is playing what we call "budots" songs. haha

budots = a street lingo meaning "street uso-uso sounds".

i really can't believe it! haha. so i woke up, even though it's not my waking time during the weekends. oh well, there's nothing i can do about that. it's like. 7:30 am. my waking time is still an hour after! lol

though i gotta wake-up early today though, i have lots to do and i can't afford to miss every session of today's meeting with my groupmates for our case analysis. darn this is such a drag. being the appointed leader of the group. not only the pressure's on you but also people expect you to have all the answers to the case's questions. ugh. a bit annoying but that's how it goes.

well, that's it for now ~

Labels:



Saturday, January 30, 2010 7:32 AM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers