profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
exams and other stuff

Oh thank God! Exam week is finally done and guess what, my last exam today is accounting! Darn accounting, I got so stressed-out reviewing 4 Chapters. Just a few more hours and it'll all be over.

To some other stuff, I found this video in youtube and I got really impressed with her voice! She's also pretty (Do I sound like a l****** here? Haha)! Her name's Carmina Topacio. She's a 17y/o girl who loves to sing and play her instruments which is that guitar and keyboard. I really like her voice. Two thumbs up to her!

Another is that, I'm not stuck up to 142 anymore! Yey, ZX! Haha. Thanks to my ever dearest karlaloo. I hope this keeps-up while I'm also maintaining my grades at school.

Regarding the school stuff--I'm having a speech this coming Tuesday. We have to memorize everything unlike the past few days she agreed that we'll just read it aloud. Wew. Hope I get this right. Kudos to me..

Well that's it for now ~

Labels: , ,



Friday, February 12, 2010 8:32 AM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers