profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
Enrollment

Freaking enrollment killed my time! They wasted almost 5hrs of my time today and what I was suppose to do wasn't even achieved. eerrr

I passed my Financial Accounting 1 though, which is good. Only 4 of us passed, well call me lucky coz' I am! Haha. I'm also moved to another section, from Section B to Section A. OMG. Hopefully I wont be under the same instructor.

Another thing that happened to me recently was I had a fight with my boyfriend. He's not talking to me at the moment and I'm not sure if he will later too. I'll just be quiet and calm him down, its my fault anyways.. I don't want to burden him also.

Ciao~


Tuesday, October 26, 2010 9:19 PM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers