profile friends archive chatbox main
click click snap
Back from school

Its been kinda busy last semester, I mean, I had been under an accounting class which.. uhmm.. kinda had a low capacity to excel for the next accounting subject. Basically, on prelims only 3 of us passed and on the midterms, I think 3 still passed. Hopefully my overall grade would be a passing one. Well, I did my best and I studied hard but hopefully our instructor saw that. Talk about hard work! Whew.

It was all just school-home routine for me for the past few months. I never really had the chance to go out and partey~

I did have a bit of fun through online games but that's all. Haha. I guess I can say I have been locked up in my room for so long. Lol.

It wasn't all fun though, my boyfriend and I had lots of petty fights for the past few months. These fights were always about me and my grades. Yeah, coz' I'm such a bad-ass. Lol. At least in the end though, it was resolved and we spread the love. Lol

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll try my best to post more often nowadays. Ciao :)


Tuesday, October 12, 2010 10:51 PM back to top?
Layout coded by Nicole.
Icons from thefadingnight and touchthevelvetsk-y, Colors from ColorLovers